The perpetrators can be your own employees, suppliers, investors, customers or business partners. Entering foreign markets magnifies the threat because of differing business customs and regulatory practices. Cyber-crime affects both you and your customers.
Our in-depth experience ranges from conducting fraud investigations to implementing and monitoring ethics and integrity programs within your system.
We can help you assess, measure and minimize the impact of fraud and other kinds of malfeasance on your business. We provide the detailed analysis and reconstructions of accounting and business records necessary to uncover essential facts and insights to find out what happened and support a company's position.
Our comprehensive services in these fields can help you:
- Assess your exposure to fraud and other misconduct.
- Design, implement and manage fraud deterrence programs.
- Monitor compliance with court orders and regulatory decisions.
- Resolve disputes.
- Maximize income rightfully due from contracts, license agreements, joint ventures and fraud insurance coverage.
- Minimize risk in new business ventures.
- Safeguard your assets.